- 1. Virtual Tours
- Go for panoramic virtual tours at Farr Out Guesthouse in Paternoster Choose "Facilities" for all outdoor tours and "Rooms" to experience your favourite one. Click on appearing arrows to guide you to ne ...
- Created on 09 December 2016
- 2. Things to do in Paternoster
... and every pocket … and every suitcase.
Qualified instructor specializing in core development, functional training and rehabilitating training following injury or surgery. Contact Frank on 084 624 1607
Art Work and Antiques
The West Coast is a bird watchers must to go! Discover a number of the 225 bird species of this area. Enjoy the variety of birds in the landscaped garden, i.e: Wagtail, Fiscal Shrike, European Starling, Red Bishop, Pied Kingfisher, Palm Swift, Cape Turtle Dove, Rock Pigeon, Greater Ketrel, Pygmy Falcon, Steppe Buzzard, Helmeted Guineafowl, Secretarybird, Spotted Dikkop, Korhaan, Crowned Plover, Egyptian Goose, Bokmakierie, Grey Heron, Blackeyed Bulbul, Yelloweyed Canary, Cape Weaver, Cape White-Eye, Malachite Sunbird, Lesser Doublecollared Sunbird, Barn Owl, Cape Spotted Owl, ...
Tell us once you have spotted some others! More info West Coast Bird Club 082 571 6367
Tone, relax, feel invigorated - get the numerous benefits of regular yoga. For all ages, all sizes and all levels of fitness. Contact Shirley on 074 874 2221
Book your tee off time at ie Vredenburg Golf Club (approx. 17 km away) which is renowned as being one of the best in the district. It is a 9-hole golf course with 18 different teeing areas which allows one to play 18 holes of golf. Other golf courses are at Shelly Point (approx. 20 km away), Velddrif (approx. 35 km away), Saldanha Acadamy (approx. 22 km away) or Langebaan Country Club (approx. 35 km away).
Ever wondered how it feels to go horseback along the beach and galloping in the water edge of the Atlantic Ocean? Yes, then you'll be in for a ride with Ronel Basson (Drikus Horse Riding), cell 082 748 5596, maybe even for a sundowner ride…
Come and embrace yourself with pampering treatments.
Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Tinging and Deep tissue massages at Paternoster Dunes, 18 Sonkwas Rd, Tel: 022 752 2217 or Healing Earth Spa 022 752 2044, 3 Kriedoring St.
How about a new hair-do?
- Created on 20 October 2016
- 3. Beach Buggy
- ... his tailor-made tours at Farr Out Guesthouse at the outskirts of the village, gives away a little bit of the interesting history of Paternoster before he goes through thick sand and dunes along the dirt ...
- Created on 13 October 2016