Marissa from Healing Touch Mobile Spa is a fully qualified therapist with ITEC, CIDESCO and SAAHSP diplomas. She truly believes that our guests (male and female!) should focus on what is most important: unwind in the comfort of the guestroom or in nature/scenery which will be transformed into an oasis of tranquillity and therefore creating an unforgettable spa experience.
Choose from the menu below and book in advance to avoid disappointment:
- Swedish Full body massage (60 minutes)
- Deep Tissue Massage (60 minutes)
- Pregnancy massage (60 minutes)
- Back and Neck massage (30 minutes)
- Indian Head massage (30 minutes)
- Reflexology (30 minutes)
- Revitalizing Back Treatment (60 minutes)
- Full Spa Facial (60 minutes)
- Mini Facial (30 minutes)
- Full Body Polish (30 minutes)
With the current 24/7 lifestyle, bombardment of technology and Social Media and the constant GO GO GO; our bodies and minds are in constant "fight or flight mode" and we have forgotten how to "just be". Over the last few decades people have become so accustomed to high levels of stress that most individuals do not consider the demands to be out of the ordinary. This can be a dangerous viewpoint as prolonged stress can be both detrimental to body and mind.
Discover why you should treat yourself with some time for relaxation and pure bliss:
- The simple act of taking an hour or two to unwind releases stress so you feel better and look younger, therefore the downtime is uplifting!
- The frantic pace of our world today can make anybody feel down, which can manifest not only in the way you look but also in the way you interact with others. A massage will help increase your brain's dopamine and serotonin levels, which will make you feel good. This means you are boosting your mood!
- When you are burned out at work, you become less efficient and less productive. Your batteries need recharging. Escape to a destination spa and you will surely feel re-energized and in a better state of mind to tackle the challenges at work when you return.